C Sharp Interview Sample Questions Answers - 1

C # Interview Sample Questions Answers

1.What is designer view?
Designer view is the view of your form you would choose when you want to design your form, such as resizing the form or adding controls to it.

2.What is code view?
Code view is the view of your form you would choose when you want to view or write the code of your application.

3.What is a class in a programming language?
Programming languages, including Visual C#, use classes to represent a person, place, thing, or concept.

4.What is an object of a class?
An object of a class is a single instance of a class, just like each of us could be said to be an object or instance of a Person class.

5.What are namespaces used for?
Namespaces are used to organize code in a logical manner.

6.What is a property of a class?
A property is a characteristic or attribute of a class.

7.What are characteristics of a Windows application?
A Windows application has a graphical user interface (GUI) and is event-driven.

8.What is an event of a class?
An event is something that happens to an object of a class, such as a result of user interaction.

9.What is an event procedure?
An event procedure contains code that executes when a specific event happens to a specific object.

10.What is the purpose of the assignment operator?
The purpose of the assignment operator is to assign the expression to its right to the variable or property to its left.

Share this

Related Posts

2 comments

comments
Anonymous
26.12.09 delete

I know it is so silly of me to ask as this wonderful touch screen phenominal phone is so great but why does everybody think same thing, the new iPhone is going to have a touch screen. I know its been a great idea but people have made so many complaints that they cant work it because of the touch screen, Apple want to please its customers, so rid of it, not that I want it gone. I love it!



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
31.12.09 delete

My iPhone 3G has a defect (there's a strip of unresponsive touch screen) and I want to have it replaced. I bought it only last week. I tried going to the Apple Support site and filling out my serial number and all, but it only allows me to select my accessories in the "What to replace" drilldown lists! How do I have the phone replaced? Going to an Apple Store isn't an option.



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Reply
avatar
There was an error in this gadget