Blog is under rejuvenation process


How To Make WinRAR Extract .iso Files


'














How To Make WinRAR Extract .iso Files


STEP 1:
Download WinRaR and Run The Installer

STEP 2:



Then Click "Install"

Now wait til it finishes:



STEP 3:
Now this is what you should see:




Now Change them to:



Now Click "OK"

STEP 4:



Done.

If you have it installed follow this steps:

STEP 1:
Open WinRAR,
After that you should see this:




STEP 2:



Go to Options - Preferences

STEP 3:
You should see this:



Now go to the Integration Tab.

STEP 4:
This is the Default:



Now Change them to:


DONE! Now WinRAR should act in front of .iso files as a .rar or .zip file

7 Responses to “How To Make WinRAR Extract .iso Files”

Alex said...
18.4.10

Couple days ago I downloaded many rar archives with software inside. But almost all of them were crashed reason of a computer virus attack. I was disappointed but not for a long time,because of suddenly I detected the like utility - rar fixing. To my great surprise it determined my trouble for seconds and free of charge as I bore in mind.


Sundhar said...
11.1.11

Thank You so much


AmalinaTawil said...
27.5.11

Try to open iso file using winrar, had done all the steps but when i try to open it, it keeps telling me "The archive is either unknown format or damaged"


jedandvatri said...
18.7.11

Thanks,really works


jedandvatri said...
18.7.11

thanks,really works


Jaykuh said...
15.8.11

A thousand blessings, just been installing LiveControl ALL DAY and was in no need for a hassle with this iso>>winrar issue. You made sure I didnt have to with this handy forum, and for that. We say thank you.


Anonymous said...
19.11.11

when i try to extract the iso file for my game it says that i dont have the right volume and it allows me to search for it through my computer but i do not know what i am looking for.... and i need this file so i can mount it


There was an error in this gadget
How To Do does not take any responsibility with the information presented. Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way.all information is provided for educational purposes only, use at your own risk. If you blow up your Home, Computer, Car, Mobile, Game Console or Anything else -- it's not my fault ;) use Good judgment and Play nice Thanks !!.