How To Play SWF File In Asp.Net



How To Play SWF File In Asp.Net/Visual Studio/C#

Yes you can play flash file in Asp.net easily .i am using it one of my project and it works great.You can download FlashControl and include it in all your projects very easily !!

Step 1

go to website www.flash-control.net Download FlashControl v2.4 Free Version (yes !! free version works perfectly) or you can buy full version from site

Step 2

Put FlashControl.dll somewhere on your hard drive, "C:\temp\" for example. Now in Visual Studio, open the Toolbox window, right-click on a tab (you can create a new one if you want) and select "Choose items...", then on the ".Net Framework components" tab click "Browse..." and select the "FlashControl.dll" file located in "C:\temp\" directory. Finally click the "OK" button and FlashControl appears on the Toolbox.(if not just restat visual studio) Now you can drag and drop it on your webform in the Visual Studio designer !

Step 3 follow ScreenShoots










Share this

Related Posts

10 comments

comments
Anonymous
23.5.09 delete

thanks a lot, it worked.


Sudeep Kar

Reply
avatar
25.10.09 delete

Bingo!!!! it worked..Thanks
atte: Sniper

Reply
avatar
29.11.09 delete

awesome work dude
thanks a ton
u made my days, not day

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
1.3.10 delete

Great tip! Thanks for posting it.

Reply
avatar
12.12.10 delete

Worked perfectly for me... great job..does it have validity time ?

Reply
avatar
3.4.11 delete

Thankq so much sir, I tried this. It works. Plz post articles. It will help us

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
10.5.11 delete

Not working for me. Sometimes the flash control will blink when I run my program, but it's never played my swf file. I am using IE instead of Netscape. I also did not see the FlashVarsCollection property on my version.

Thoughts?

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
21.7.11 delete

This free version only works for asp.net 2.0

Reply
avatar
12.8.11 delete

thanks ..... it works......

Reply
avatar
There was an error in this gadget