Firefox has a great feature, just by typing anything in the address bar, it searches on Google using "I am feeling lucky" search option, to provide the best search result, and take you there immediately.
I find this feature very useful, and it's one of the many reasons i use Firefox instead of any other browser! you can download Firefox Free From Top of the Right corner
But sometimes, installing a toolbar, or a messenger like Windows Live, or Yahoo, this feature is overwritten by the search engine of live.com or yahoo.com, and typing something, doesn't automatically takes you to the first result, but instead gives you a result page of live.com or yahoo.com.
It happened to me recently, and i tried everything to get it back... The only way I could find, was to create a new profile, but that had to reset all my settings and addons!
After searching a little, I find the Solution and I though to share it, cause more people may be in the same position I was, and don't know a way to fix this small but annoying problem!
So here is what you do:
1) Open a new Firefox window.
2) Type in the address bar "about:config" and press enter.
3) In the upper part, there is a Filter option, type in "keyword.URL" and press enter.
4) There should be only one entry showing now, just right click it, and press reset!
It should reset to the value:
5) That's it! Enjoy your Google I'm feeling lucky feature again!