My Beautiful Flash Header Blogger Template


My Beautiful Flash Header Blogger Template

Hey !! How's my new Flash blogger theme ?? cool ?? yessss it is.... :) I was getting bored with my old blogger template. i get this Wordpress template from JackBook.com because i don't have time to make my own ha ha ha.... just joking...,its a beautiful Wordpress template converted into blogger template by jackbook.com. i experiment with my header,i made beautiful flash add it as a header,it took lots of time but you can see the results ;) .. i checked this flash header template in Firefox,IE 7 and IE 6 it works great but don't know about other browsers.now i am working on my other blog Celebs-Girls.Hope result will be good.

Share this

Related Posts

3 comments

comments
14.8.09 delete

Any chance you my post your secrets on how you created your flash header?

Reply
avatar
There was an error in this gadget