How To Prevent Getting A CRC Error In Rar Files ?

I upload quite a lot of files, and sometimes when the users download the uploads they get a crc error. Here i show simple trick to prevent getting a CRC error in Rar Files.

1. Select File or folder you want to RAR.
Right Click > "Add to archive".

How To Prevent Getting A CRC Error In Rar Files

2. In General tab Check the "Put Recovery Record".
Recovery records can allow WinRar to correct some errors depending upon the size of the recovery record added.

How To Prevent Getting A CRC Error In Rar Files
3. In Advanced tab set Recovery Record in percentage.

How To Prevent Getting A CRC Error In Rar Files
The greater the % percentage of recovery record, the more that can be corrected. But it does increase the file size so many people do not like having to download more data that they will never use.

Share this

Related Posts

2 comments

comments
8.9.09 delete

I often speak with friends about new programs in computer world.And they took about-extract corrupted rar files.They said that tool is free and helped with damaged or delted mails and passwords.Moreover utility solved a lot my issues and it can compatible with Windows XP, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 98 and Windows Vista.

Reply
avatar
7.12.09 delete

Some weeks ago my sister told me about her problem with corrupted rar files,but I couldn't help for her.Yesterday I found software-winrar repair download,which solved my sister's problems in 30 seconds and free of cost.Besides she told me thnks for tool.

Reply
avatar
There was an error in this gadget