1 - Well the first thing you need to do is download the program from here http://www.autogk.me.uk/ or Direct Download from Here.
AutoGK includes everything you need to rip DVD to AVI/DivX/XVid in very easy-to-use interface. It also supports other MPEG2 sources, such as HDTV, DVB captures and transport streams.
AutoGK contains following codecs and tools:
- AviSynth & AviSynth Filters
- and Auto Gordian Knot (of course)
Features of AutoGK :
- DVD, Mpeg2, transport streams (including multi-program ones) input sources
- XviD or DivX output formats
- AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA input audio tracks
- AC3, DTS, CBR MP3 or VBR MP3 output audio tracks
- two audio tracks in AVI
- external (vobsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
- HDTV input/output resolutions(upto 1920x***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
- automatic crop and resize based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results
- automatic detection of input source: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
- automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
- automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs
2 - After you have install it and have it running you will have dialog that looks like this.
3 - Now you need to browse the movie you want to convert.
4 - Now when you click open it will load it, the save link will be the same folder as where the main file is or you can change the output folder.
5 - Now click the box that says Custom size (MB) and to the right you can set the size of the movie i set it 300 Mb.
6 - If you click the Advanced Settings you can change more settings.
7 - I leave it as default.
8 - Click the Add Job and you will see it add it to the Job Queue box.
9 - Click on Stat button.
Now just sit back and let it work, it depends on your computer and the movie it may take awhile to do conversion.Best to start it before you go out or to bed and let it run as it will use a lot of CPU's.