Simple PHP Edit

I have the following code which outputs stuff with all IE Browsers. However I would like to do the opposite and allow a string of code for all NON-IE Browsers

<?php
function ae_detect_ie()
{
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) &&
(strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'MSIE') !== false))
return true;
else
return false;
}
?>
<!-- function ae_detect_ie (see code above) is pasted here -->
<?php if (ae_detect_ie()) { ?>
Include Stuff for IE
<?php } ?>

I'd like to make it so that all NON-IE browsers can use/see this code:

<!-- INCLUDE shout_body.html -->
<br clear="all" />


How do I make it so that it is to EXCLUDE something for IE?
Please give a working script, I'm not familiar with PHP. I would like to exclude a part of a 'Shoutbox script' by placing it so that all users who are not using IE can see it.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget