How to delete invisible files, that don't show?

How to delete invisible files, that don't show?

I installed a game three times, because each time didnt work, which is what i thought, Then i realized after each time I installed the game it took up space on my hard drive ALLOT of space and its just being waisted.
When they ask me where I want to install the game i say the default, program files...
When I go into program files I cannot see the game, but when I install the game and its asking where to install it i can save it in program files. The game is not in add/remove.

Share this

Related Posts

2 comments

comments
Anonymous
20.8.10 delete

doubt it's hidden but if it is do this to see it
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
21.10.11 delete

had exactly the same problem, you need to go to virtualstore and delete it from there; C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\VirtualStore (Windows 7)

Reply
avatar
There was an error in this gadget