Activate TRIAL in KASPERSKY after beta method is blocked
Follow easy steps below to reset Trial after every 30 days.
1. Delete any license keys.
2. Disable Self-Defense and Exit kaspersky.
3. Change the ProductStatus back to Release in registry.
4. Double click PCID and change the last 3 digits to what ever you want in the Bracket and click Ok While changing the digits you can use alphabets too.
5. Exit registry editor and restart kaspersky.
6. Select activate trial license and you should now have 30 or 31 days remaining. Repeat this method any time to reset to 30 days.