New Concept In Ripping DVD to MKV's

I use HandBrake to convert my videos to MKV and I use this tutorial but I use variable bitrate at 425 instead of the constant it states as I found it gives better quality and a more constant file size than constant bitrate

https://sites.google.com/site/taumox/handbrake-tutorial

and if I am converting straight from a DVD I use AnyDVD (removes the protection) and then I use HandBrake to convert (you can select the DVD as a source to convert in HandBrake) New Concept In Ripping DVD to MKV's

I didn't recommend MeGUI before because it is more difficult to use and for most people it is too advanced/too difficult to use. MeGUI uses that worthless M$ piece of slow crap, dotNet. I use it myself but overall it's pretty rubbish for a number of reasons. Using x264 command line is faster overall, without the need to keep repeating everything as with MeGUI, once everything has been setup.

New Concept In Ripping DVD to MKV's

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget