Battlefield 3 Black Screen Problem Resolved


Battlefield 3 Black Screen Problem Resolved

I have installed Battlefield 3 game on my PC and got problem. The game crashed just a few seconds before I launch the single player mode and showed the black screen and error “Display Driver stopped responding and has recovered”. Then I have tried to resolve it by  updating my  NVIDIA GeForce card drivers, set ALL setting to the LOWEST with everything set to OFF/disabled, disabled my 2nd monitor completely, reinstalled origin & the game but all in vain.

Then I found help on internet. My Graphic is Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU. I went to Gigabytes website and found my graphic card http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3707#ov. I went to Download -> Bios and I FLASHED my graphic card. Problem resolved.

Here is download link of bios of  Graphic is Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU:


Download it and run it.

Here is a tutorial “How to Reflash Graphics Card VBIOS”

Battlefield 3 Black Screen Problem Resolved

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget