How To Remove Malicious Code "eval(base64_decode in Wordpress


How To Remove Malicious Code
I was dealing with the "eval(base64_decode(" injection on my sites for almost a week now and don't know what else to do, so I'm hoping someone here can help me figure this out.

I was able to locate all the places where this code was installed and was able to remove all of my files. Every time I open the file and remove the code everything works fine, but about 1-2 days later the code is re-injected back in the index.php

Then I found plugin Antivirus for Wordpress that will scan your theme templates for malicious injections. Automatically.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/antivirus/

How To Remove Malicious Code "eval(base64_decode in Wordpress

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget