Cant watch 3D movies on Samsung 3D TV

Cant watch 3D movies on Samsung 3D TV
I have a Samsung UE32D6530 LED 3D TV, MSI X460DX laptop with a NVIDIA Geforce GT 540M/ 2GB GDDR3, Intel Core I5-2430M. Plus nvidia 3d vision 2 Stereoscopic 3D glasses. What i am trying to do is watch 3D movies on my TV but i cant seem to make the infrared emitter to sync with the glasses. A power on the glasses but they dont seem to be flicker, they only flicker when they are abot to shutdown. I also have powerDVD 12 and i am using HDMI v1.4a cable the tv detects that 3d is being played and a message pops up saying press the 3D button to disable it. Inside the options of powerDVD 12 i can see that my graphics card cant be detected by powerDVD 12 it only detects Intel HD 3000 graphics which is built in the Core I5 processor. I dont know if i am doing something wrong or if the equipment that i am using not comparable with each other. 

Try this
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=357644

Cant watch 3D movies on Samsung 3D TV


Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget