Keeping a document synk on two computers

Hi, I have two identical HP computers and would like to keep ONE document synk on both computers. So if I make a change on one, it automatically changes the other. What is the best way to do that. I have my system at home setup as a network (wifi). The computers are HP ENVY 15t.



Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box (to name a few) - any of those will do that. Just save the document in the Sync folder (whatever you set it to be) and it will sync to the cloud, then the other computer will sync the change.



Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box (to name a few) - any of those will do that. Just save the document in the Sync folder (whatever you set it to be) and it will sync to the cloud, then the other computer will sync the change.



Dropbox works and I use it. However the volume of files I have exceeds (by a lot) what I want to do with Dropbox. I have a setup in my home office with two computers and I use Sync Back Pro to keep 50 GB of files in sync. It is not automatic. It can be scheduled but I just run profiles frequently.

When I away for a week or so, as is the case now, I just sync it upon return.



what said above or use brief case and share it over network, so the update is synced across



What is brief case? Does that come with Windows?



Briefcase more or less died with XP. It came with Vista but did not work. That is why I moved to Sync Back Pro. It is vastly more robust and reliable and works with greater quantities of data.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget