Moving folders from Favorite Liabrary to Documents

Hi, I have a couple of folders that are in my Favorite Library i.e., Downloads and Dropbox. What can I do to move them to My Documents Folder? Is it Possible?
Thanks



Look in Documents with Windows Explorer. The files are probably already there. Libraries are just symbolic links to real folders. I think you will find your files there and no need to move.



Look in Documents with Windows Explorer. The files are probably already there. Libraries are just symbolic links to real folders. I think you will find your files there and no need to move.



John
The first pic is the way My Documents folder looks like. Note that the folder I want are on the left column under Favorites and not in My Documents folder. The second pic shows what it looks like when I use Windows Exlorer.
..



Favourites are just pointers. There is nothing there. The folders are already sitting under Computer. DropBox is in the System Tray. Look in Computer under Desktop and you will see everything there except DropBox (which is a service running).

I just ignore Favourites in Windows Explorer. Favourites are not used in xPlorer2.

In any event, there is nothing to move (certainly not in my system).



favorites are simply links to a location.. they work the same as internet explorer favorites.. what you need to do is move the actual location to the documents folder. For downloads you go into its properties / location and change the location. With dropbox it will be a setting in the dropbox settings if you are syncing your documents to dropbox and add the dropbox local location to your documents you will be creating a circular reference and can cause problems



Finally got it figured out. Thanks for your help
Carlos

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget