Windows 7 Clipboard buffer

hello,
I would like to increase the buffer size of the windows' 7 clipboard. I searched the internet and found that I can do this via the "system menu." I have not been able to find the "system menu."
So, my question is; how can i increase the buffer size?
I need to increase the size because I use two monitors (extending). It is not that I need to capture the entire two monitors. The work around is to disable the second monitor, but this is too much work/steps in order for the Clipboard to capture the image.

I know that there are third party clipboards, but I rather use the Windows' app.



I have 4 monitors and they all fit into one screenshot. No problem there.

Do you get error messages when pressing printscreen or when pasting into eg paint?



I have 4 monitors and they all fit into one screenshot. No problem there.

Do you get error messages when pressing printscreen or when pasting into eg paint?



I've seen this page:
http://www.ehow.com/how_7808949_increase-size-clipboard.html

Another way of getting to the system menu besides typing sysdm.cpl as mentioned on the page above is to go to Control Panel and click on the item in the list of Control Panel parts called "System".



Or you could just right click "Computer" and select "Properties".



have you tried in built utilities - SnippingTool.exe or psr.exe?



ola_erik, wow, when I "shft-Print Screen" there is a small pop-up box at the bottom of the main monitor that indicates it has not captured any screen, and obviously if I try to paste the capture, there is nothing there.
To all others, let me check on what you wrote.
thanks

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget