AVG blocking mapping of drives

I have a setup in which I have a couple of workstations that I don't have them joined to the Windows 2012 domain. I still need to map some drives to those servers so when I run;
net use I: \SVR1Install$ /user:administrator password
I get an error saying that it can't be found nor does it log that account in. If I disable the AVG 2013, then everything works just fine.

What do I need to do to allow a drive map without AVG blocking it? I'm thinking I need to allow the program NET.exe ? Or is there more to this?



Here's a possible solution I found in a msg board @ http://forums.avg.com/us-en/avg-forums?sec=thread&act=show&id=234149&page=2&type=0

"Editing all firewall rules for System Service:"MS Printer and File Sharing" to add to Allow Safe Networks :Local Networks and Local IP Addresses"



Here's a possible solution I found in a msg board @ http://forums.avg.com/us-en/avg-forums?sec=thread&act=show&id=234149&page=2&type=0

"Editing all firewall rules for System Service:"MS Printer and File Sharing" to add to Allow Safe Networks :Local Networks and Local IP Addresses"









Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget