Microsoft Outlook Help

Hi, I have been trying for three days to set up new email addresses in Microsoft Outlook with no success. At one time I set up an email address as the default email and that email has been deleted but now I can't get into Outlook to set up new email addresses even though I have set up two new ones and put them in Microsoft Folder under my documents as well as the C:UsersC AAppDataLocalMicrosoft. Please see the pics below to see what I'm doing wrong.

How can I fix this? Thanks



See if you can open Outlook in safe mode (Start key, then Run, then type "outlook.exe /safe" without the quotes.

If you can get Outlook up and running that way, then try adding the new email account.



See if you can open Outlook in safe mode (Start key, then Run, then type "outlook.exe /safe" without the quotes.

If you can get Outlook up and running that way, then try adding the new email account.



No, I get the same dialog. I wish I could find where this instruction is whithin Outlook so that I could delete it. See pic.



By the way, even if I re-install Outlook it still calls for this file.



Well guess what.? Got rid of it. Thanks for your help.



Gracias

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget