transferring file between PC and Solaris using Expandrive

Installed the Expandrive software on my windows pro 8.1 to access the Solaris directories. Solaris installation is also new with build 11. When I connect to Solaris I can see the directories and browse trough them. I was also able to transfer a small text file from PC to Solaris. However, when I try to transfer a large file it stops at some point and tells that the destination directory does not exist.

any thoughts as what may be the problem. Do I have to set something on Solaris to allow the access? I do own the directory that I am going to transfer file to.

Thanks, Farid



For testing try to use filezilla https://filezilla-project.org/

Connect with same user as with expandrive and copy the sme file into the same directory on solaris and see if this will succeed.



For testing try to use filezilla https://filezilla-project.org/

Connect with same user as with expandrive and copy the sme file into the same directory on solaris and see if this will succeed.



Thanks Andreas;

Filezilla did work. Will use that and will talk to expandrive about their problem.

Thanks again.

Regards, Farid







Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget