WDS captured images of HP8300 not listing

HI

I have captured an couple of new images for HP8300 to my WDS, when I try to install and deploy those 2 images they are not showing, however other images are showing

This is a new Computer Model we are trying to deploy


many thanks in advance



How about creating a x86 install image and booting to that, to see if your new image populates; or you could build an x86 capture and redo the reference computer, maybe?



Have you tried restarting the WDS service on the server?



yes I did try that, as well as uploading the correct network drivers to the image



Have you checked the architecture of your boot.wim against your image? If I recall, 64 bit wims can work for 32 bit images, but not the other way round.

I also found this thread that may help.
http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/368967-wds-image-captured-but-client-can-t-see-it-in-install-options



please advise how do I do that please?


thanks



please find the attachment if that can be of some help

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget