assign a hotkey

I want to hit Ctrl +M and have this centre the content of a cell

Any ideas how to set this up please ?



Here's the macro.



Here's the macro.



excellent, BUT ...

... how do I make this apply to ALL excel files - both existing and future ?



Please ignore the last comment - it does work in current and a freshly created file

Thank You



works well

Thanks for clear instructions, even for someone not familiar to VBA. Only hairy moment is trying to copy macro when bigger than embedded window



You're welcome and I'm glad I was able to help. I'll make sure I mention the EE 'Select All' button next time.

In my profile you'll find links to some articles I've written that may interest you.
Marty - MVP 2009 to 2015

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget