Complete Backup of Servers and Clients

Hey guys,

I wish to carry out backups to my external 16TB of my servers and client machines managed centrally via a management console. I am running Hyper-V for my servers on a host. Most of my client computers are either running Windows XP or Windows 7. My server is Windows Server 2008 R2. My network is on DHCP and I have segmented my network using VLAN. I am looking at a maximum of 150 machines.

Can somebody kindly propose the best backup software I can use for this environment.

Thanks.







Acronis is great for Hyper-V and workstations.



You could check:Symantec Backup Exec , Symantec NetBackup
Veeam
VMware vSphere Data Protection
IBM TSM for VE
EMC Avamar
Acronis

I do Veeam Backup & Replication for virtual environment VMWARE.



Take a glimpse of Advanced Uninstaller PRO, which is a free tool conducive to help you streamline your windows.

http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/


There is also an article 'Windows Driver Backup free tools' from the expert-exchange platform that may help you out.

http://rdsrc.us/syHX0z



I had an option to try all the backup softwares.

I implemented Acronis.

Thanks.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget