I need configure only three records for a public domain

Hello I have a domain with a dns server.

I have a public domain configured in the DNS, I only need three A records.

My problem is that need that some internet DNS solve the rest of the ask for the domain.

In other words, I need thar and internet DNS solve the domains except three records.

It's posible?



I have no idea what your question is?

In any case, if you have a domain, you probably have a DNS configuration panel where you can input your own DNS entries. Ask this information from where you registered your domain. Even if they don't have a configuration panel for you ready, they will help you enter these information if you request it.



I have no idea what your question is?

In any case, if you have a domain, you probably have a DNS configuration panel where you can input your own DNS entries. Ask this information from where you registered your domain. Even if they don't have a configuration panel for you ready, they will help you enter these information if you request it.



I think you mean partial DNS records to be locally resolved, and other to be externally resolved is this correct?



FarWest.

Yes I need resolve only three A record. The rest I need to be resolved in a public DNS. I can do it with host files but I want to know if I can do it in the DNS local server.

Thanks.



Yes this is called Split DNS
check the accepted solution here I think it is relevant
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Active_Directory/Q_28216916.html



Thanks.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget