Looking for light weight sercurity software for Windows 2008 R2 Server

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for security software for Windows 2008 R2 Server. I want something light weight that isn't going to impact system performance to much. I want:
1) Antivirus
2) Antispyware
3) Antimalware

I am happy to use the in-built Windows firewall, it is a web server after all and I don't want to install anything that will break its configuration.

Any recommendations are welcome, at the moment I am leaning towards McAfee



For ransomware protection... CryptoPrevent
For zero-day... Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit



For ransomware protection... CryptoPrevent
For zero-day... Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit



webroot has very little system impact



Thank you both of your suggestions are excellent, also the small resource foot print and ease of use is fantastic.



Thanks for the update, jwleys. I'm glad you found it useful.



Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget