What Exchange version?

Hi,
I need to deploy a VM (VMware) with Exchange.
I have just 20-30 mailboxes; workstation have Windows 7 and Office 2010 (minimum).
What Exchange (and OS) version can I use?
Thank you very much



For that few users, I'd go hosted. But the latest versions are windows server 2012 R2 and exchange server 2013. Unless there is some compelling reason to use older versions, that's what you can use on-premises.



For that few users, I'd go hosted. But the latest versions are windows server 2012 R2 and exchange server 2013. Unless there is some compelling reason to use older versions, that's what you can use on-premises.



Hi cliff,
8 GB RAM and 4 vCPU will be ok in your opinion?
Thank you very much



16GB is a real world minimum. With 30 mailboxes, 16GB is probably okay for typical usage patterns.



Thank you very much for your answer!



Sorry, I need CAL licence for every Exchange user?
Thank you again

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget