ADW cleaner won't finish?

I have maleware that is affecting my proxy setting for all my internet browsers. I am trying to run ADW Cleaner 4.001 which is getting stuck in the same spot every time.

It almost gets done with "Analyzing Browsers" at the last part. I waited 45 min and it stayed in same location. I then restarted my computer, did the scan again, and it stopped in same location.

Anything I can do to get it through this spot?

Running Windows 7



Clean browser cache from IE, Chrome, Firefox etc (or use CCleaner) and then try again



Clean browser cache from IE, Chrome, Firefox etc (or use CCleaner) and then try again



Still same problem... any other options? Please!!! Really need this to work!



Then try malwarebytes first.



Tried that as well. Also tried TDSSkiller. Nothing seams to be detecting it. Any other ideas?



Go to safe mode and then try adwcleaner from there.
Other:Go to internet options - LAN settings - and check is there manually set proxy
Go to C:WindowsSystem32driversetc
inside host file should be this

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget