Best Windows keylogger program

I'm looking for a keylogger program that I can use to record everything that I type on my Windows 8.1 computer.

This keylogger program must encrypt everything that it records and I am hoping to find a program that will also be fully compatible with Windows 10.

I will only be using this program to record what I am typing on my own computer and won't be using it to spy on anyone else.

I will also be willing to purchase this program since I am interested in finding the best program for doing this and don't want to settle for a freeware program.

Please provide me with a list of Windows programs that can do this.



Win10 is not out yet. Why should any vendor say "it's win10-compatible" without having tested it? Still there's the possibility MS does changes that break it.
That said, did you google keylogger and encrypted? It will reveal some products compatible with 8.1 and that is the best you can get right now.



"This keylogger program must encrypt everything that it records"

To my knowledge there is no keylogger program that encrypts everything that it records.



Does anyone else know of a key logger program that can do this?

I need to be sure that what I record is kept safe since I type in several passwords throughout the day. It seems like this should be a reasonable feature.



you can always make a macro, that encrypts the keylogger files



nobus,

What key logger programs do you recommend then?



Win10 is not out yet. Why should any vendor say "it's win10-compatible" without having tested it? Still there's the possibility MS does changes that break it.
That said, did you google keylogger and encrypted? It will reveal some products compatible with 8.1 and that is the best you can get right now.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget