Bluetooth not working

Hi, I have a Dell 14R, N4110 using Windows 7. I just bought a Bluetooth Speaker that I wanted to connect to my computer but just haven't been able. I was successful in connecting it to my iPad Air but not the computer. I am attaching several picks that might give someone a clue as to what is going on but I can't figure it out. Many thanks for your help.



Sorry about that, the picks were suppose to show the properties for the Bluetooth items and I don't know what happened but I will come back and do it again.



Sorry about that, the picks were suppose to show the properties for the Bluetooth items and I don't know what happened but I will come back and do it again.



You should be able download the Bluetooth driver from the Dell support site. I suggest you download it, reinstall the driver and restart. Try again.

Now on my ThinkPad X230, Bluetooth quit and it was the Bluetooth daughter card. IBM replaced it under warranty.



Here are the missing picks. Note that the third one says Peripheral Device is not installed. How do I know which driver to look for?



The support site should have a Bluetooth driver. However, it looks like it could be a hardware error. Is the machine still in warranty?



No, no longer in warranty. Can you tell me how I can determine what driver I need? Would I look for one that says Peripheral Devices?

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget