data set win7

I tried to create a data set on a remote computer. I right clicked on computer, and chose manage, put in my admin credentials. In action, I chose another computer. Everything seemed fine as I was creating the data set. When I got to the part to run as: I put my admin credentials in and click finish, and I get this error



Maybe this will help. The article is about task scheduler but it may still apply.


After extensive research, I found that the above error will only occur if the following Security Policy is enabled and you select the “Run whether user is logged on or not” Security option on the General tab, when creating a new task:
SECPOL.MSC | Security Settings | Local Policies | Security Options

Network access: Do not allow storage of passwords and credentials for network authentication


To resolve this issue, simply Set this policy to Disabled:



Maybe this will help. The article is about task scheduler but it may still apply.


After extensive research, I found that the above error will only occur if the following Security Policy is enabled and you select the “Run whether user is logged on or not” Security option on the General tab, when creating a new task:
SECPOL.MSC | Security Settings | Local Policies | Security Options

Network access: Do not allow storage of passwords and credentials for network authentication


To resolve this issue, simply Set this policy to Disabled:



thank you.







Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget