Eclipse Java install on Windows, why not in Start menu?

Hi
I recently tried to use my dad's university machine as a second client for my RTS server, but I didn't get it to install Eclipse properly in his Start menu. - I think I clicked it awake from the zip file. I asked him to leave it minimized on the floor for my next session, but the lab tech had to reboot his machine for some reason and so it's not in the task bar anymore, and it's not clear what I did to run that instance of Eclipse, or if it is stable.
Anyway, what would be simplest, I think, is to be told what is the best, up to date, Java Eclipse download for optimal regular installation on a Windows machine, - to be in the start menu? Luna - ? - What do I click in the zip file - right click it - and select ?
Thanks



Extract the zip eclipse-java-luna-SR1a-win32-x86_64 and go to eclipse-java-luna-SR1a-win32-x86_64 => eclipse. After run eclipse.exe also don't Forget to install the latest Java version.

https://www.java.com/en/download/ie_manual.jsp?locale=en



Extract the zip eclipse-java-luna-SR1a-win32-x86_64 and go to eclipse-java-luna-SR1a-win32-x86_64 => eclipse. After run eclipse.exe also don't Forget to install the latest Java version.

https://www.java.com/en/download/ie_manual.jsp?locale=en



1. Unzip the eclipse file you donwload.
2. Navigate to the unzip directory and look for the eclipse application.
3. right click on the application icon and select Pin to Start Menu
4. An icon for the program will now appear in the start menu



Eclipse created me an icon in the Start Menu automatically. If not you can Pin it to the Start Menu.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/customize-the-start-menu



All good, Thanks



Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget