Merge Two Excel Sheets into One Reconciling Data Based on One Column

Hi,
I apologize if the title is misleading, I did not know how else to word it. I have two spreadsheets. The two things they have in common are email addresses. I would like to merge those two sheets into one appending the data to the respective matching email address. Say, I have an email address in one sheet jsmith@gmail.com with a column showing his weight at 145 LBS and another sheet with his email address showing his height at 6'1. I would like to merge those two into one sheet showing his email address, weight, and height in one row. In my case, it is an email address, mailbox size, exchange database in one sheet and in the other sheet is the email address and distribution group. Is there any way to bring these all together in one sheet?

Thanks!!



Can you post your sample worksheet as it will be easy to provide you a solution post that..

In the meantime i can suggest you trying vlookup formula to do so and it will get you all the matching records..enclosed workbook for your reference...

Saurabh...



Can you post your sample worksheet as it will be easy to provide you a solution post that..

In the meantime i can suggest you trying vlookup formula to do so and it will get you all the matching records..enclosed workbook for your reference...

Saurabh...



see plz the attached example.



Saraubh, I attached a sample of my file. The first sheet there is a column that I want to get from the second sheet using vlookup. As you can see I tried playing around with the formula but couldn't make it happen.



Eshiram,

File is missing..can you attach it again..Also when you are attaching..can you make sure file name is not long as if the file name is long EE won't take it properly and will delete it's extension.

Saurabh...



Sorry, forgot to hit upload :/

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget