RDS 2012 Certificates

I find there is always some confusion around RDS Certificates so I wanted to open my own ticket so I could get it straight in my head

We have the following config

2 x Session Host Servers
2 x Gateway & Web Access Servers (in a DMZ)
1 x Connection Broker (yes we plan to make this highly available in the future)

Externally the name will be rds.ourdomain.com

Internally we have a .local domain name.

We have a CA obtained certificate for rds.ourdomain.com which will go on the Gatweway and RDWeb servers.

My question is what do we do about certificates for the connection broker and the session host servers, as we will get a name mis-match if we use the same CA signed certificate on all servers



I hope below post answer your all question
http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Microsoft_Operating_Systems/Server/Windows_Server_2012/Q_28637005.html

In short same certificate you need to install on Session Broker and session host servers



I hope below post answer your all question
http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Microsoft_Operating_Systems/Server/Windows_Server_2012/Q_28637005.html

In short same certificate you need to install on Session Broker and session host servers









Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget