Run TASK scheduler on demand

Hello,
I created a script to run a task already defined in task scheduler on demand. I would like to use VBScript as I can compile to an exe and encrypt the id and password. Any help would be great. Thanks
Script:set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.run "cmd.exe /C ""SCHTASKS /Run /S servername /U halcyonuswername /P password" & " /I" & " /TN" & " ExportsBank of eden (qqq) file Export"""

Thank you for your help



My two second google search;
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6984710/is-there-a-method-to-encrypt-passwords-stored-in-a-vbs



My two second google search;
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6984710/is-there-a-method-to-encrypt-passwords-stored-in-a-vbs



Thank you for the password info, but I am more interested in finding out why does the code I posted is not working.



BTW, it works from the command prompt if I type the following:SCHTASKS /Run /S servername /U halcyonusername /P password /I /TN "ExportsBank of eden (qqq) file Export"



Ahh, I must have read it wrong.
Have you tried replacing the " with ( ) or '



So, What is the error you are getting?
You compile it to exe right, then execute it and what happens?

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget