server keeps displaying "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes..."

I can't boot the Windows 2012 R2 guest OS after an Windows update. I got this message: WE COULDN’T COMPLETE THE UPDATES. UNDOING CHANGES... It will last for ever.

I've tried to disable secure boot, reboot, etc. Unfortunately it didn't work. I can't go in safe mode.

Thanks



The faulty update (KB3000850) has been uninstalled (CMD)

I used DISM.

dism /image:C: /get-packages

dism /image:C: /remove-package/PackageName:Package_for_KB3000850~31bf...

It worked. I think another update must be installed before installing this one. Otherwise Windows wikk keep booting for ever.



The faulty update (KB3000850) has been uninstalled (CMD)

I used DISM.

dism /image:C: /get-packages

dism /image:C: /remove-package/PackageName:Package_for_KB3000850~31bf...

It worked. I think another update must be installed before installing this one. Otherwise Windows wikk keep booting for ever.



This is the solution I found.







Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget