APC Unacceptable utility voltage rate of change

Status Smart-UPS 2200






Hello,

I logged on to my UPS and checked my status and this is what I found. Can someone tell me if Last Battery Transfer:Unacceptable utility voltage rate of change is anything to be concern with? What exactly does this mean?

Internal Temperature:67.6°F
Runtime Remaining:1hour 9min
UPS Input
Input Voltage:120.2 VAC@ 60.3 Hz
UPS Output
Output Voltage: 119.5 VAC @ 60.3 Hz
Load Current: 2.1 Amps
Output VA: 11.0 %
Output Watts:11.7 %
Output Efficiency: 94.0 %
Output Energy Usage:3818.57 kWh
Battery Status
Battery Capacity: 100.0 %
Battery Voltage: 54.8 VDC

Thanks,

Nimdatx



The voltages are correct and within tolerance. What is the issue here.

The UPS is an older model if I recall correctly, but battery capacity looks fine.

What problems do you think you have ?



The voltages are correct and within tolerance. What is the issue here.

The UPS is an older model if I recall correctly, but battery capacity looks fine.

What problems do you think you have ?



UPS had UPS: On battery power in response to distorted input. and UPS: No longer on battery power. Seems like errors cleared up but I wanted to check to see if I can find out why this happened and if Watts are ok?



I do not see errors in your post. If the input (Mains AC Power was distorted) then you were likely suffering a brownout. Unless you have monitoring gear and can monitor input and output over time, there is not much you can do if the errors have gone.



Nothing wrong here, it is just status information. Are you experiencing any issues.



@nimdatx - Thanks and I was happy to help.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget