curl and mtr for windows BusyBox

I have been searching and cannot find curl and mtr for the windows version of BusyBox.
Might someone know where I can find these or if they do not exist.

If they do not exist, are there any options for compiling for this version of BusyBox?



Which version? busybox is just packager that takes all executables you want in single one.



Which version? busybox is just packager that takes all executables you want in single one.



What ever the latest version is... but the one I am using right now is;

BusyBox v1.19.1_18_0-306-geb28f73.git (2011-01-16 17:56:02 ICT) multi-call binary.



Read here:http://www.busybox.net/FAQ.html#adding



Yes, I know about that FAQ and that is why I posted this question, because it is still not clear if mtr and curl code might be available for this version of busybox.

I know where to find mtr and curl source for openwrt busybox but I cannot confirm anywhere if this source of other would be available for the win based busybox.



In fact, the question could be...

The openWrt project uses BusyBox and of course we have BusyBox for windows.
Could the mtr and curl code for the openwrt project be re-compiled to work with win based BusyBox?

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget