DFS permissions

I have an issue with DFS permissions. My DC's are 2008R2. I have a DFS namespace: \domain.comTest -- On the folder in DFSRoots on my DC's - the permissions are SYSTEM (FC), Administrators (FC) and Users (RO). In share management the permissions are for the Share - Everyone (Read). NTFS are as follows: SYSTEM (FC), Administrators (FC) and Users (RO). I have removed all of the Creator Owner permissions - users can still create and or copy files to this DFSRoot share. After they create a file I go in to look at the permissions and the user that Created the file has Full Controll to that file. Seems like it is from the Creator Owner, but I have them all removed. Where are these permissions coming from?



Does running AccessEnum on that root share give a clue?



Does running AccessEnum on that root share give a clue?



not really.



giving points for responding





Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget