How did Windows go full screen (& F11 to exit)

While moving my mouse on the Desktop in my Win XP, suddenly the screen went
Full screen : refer to attached.

I could exit by pressing F11.

Q1:How did I get into full screen in the 1st place? Hmm, looks like pressing F11 now
will toggle between Full & normal screens but I was sure pressing F11 previously
won't help.

Q2:What's the key combinations for Windows 7 to go & exit Full Screen?

Q3:What's the equivalent keys for my Note 2 Android phone?



F11 is the common key for sending an application to full screen. It's application dependent. IE and Firefox work with F11. It is possible that a graphics driver will also provide a hot-key combination to maximize an app or a mouse action to trigger it.

Android is a different operating system. And since it's application dependent, it depends on the application to support that capability.



F11 is the common key for sending an application to full screen. It's application dependent. IE and Firefox work with F11. It is possible that a graphics driver will also provide a hot-key combination to maximize an app or a mouse action to trigger it.

Android is a different operating system. And since it's application dependent, it depends on the application to support that capability.



Full screen : refer to attached.


there is nothing attached



Thanks, I'm now more interested in Android as
I've figured it out more or less for Windows



As I said, it's application dependent. Are you looking for programming information? Do you want to code this?



No, I'm not coding. I'm looking at making my Note2 Android's Whatsapp
& browser to go full screen

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget