How to Deploy a Windows C++ Application With Libraries

I am attempting to deploy a C/C++ application for Windows that include libraries for libcurl and rapidjson. The application runs fine on my local machine, but I need to deploy it to a remote system. How do I make sure all of the dependencies are included correctly? One of the headers (curl.h) gets flagged as "not found" (and won't compile) if I switch my compile target to Release. (It is fine with Debug).

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks!
Amy



It may help if you identify the local and remote Windows OS's, and also the tools you use to compile/build/run your program.

Regards,
phoffric
TA



It may help if you identify the local and remote Windows OS's, and also the tools you use to compile/build/run your program.

Regards,
phoffric
TA



Local: Windows 8.1
Remote: Windows Server 2003
Libraries: libcurl and RapidJSON



The main issue is: how to include the necessary dependencies with either a custom Makefile or the free version of InstallShield (or ?).



What tools are you using to compile/build/run your program?



I have sent requests to experts to try to get you some assistance. Be sure to add what tools you use to compile/build/run your program to get some help.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget