hp docking station swap between wifi and ethernet

Hi,

I have a HP docking station and when I undock my Elitebook Revolve 810 which is connected through a ethernet cable, I have to swap between from the ethernet cable to a wifi connection. In this case when I undock, i have to click on my WIFI SSID to connect to be on-line again. I just wonder if I could do that automatically and when i put my laptop back to the docking station I could be back to my ethernet connection and vice-verse.

Can you advice?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo.



Windows7 is doing that automatically for me.
Any HP docking station drivers that you perhaps did not install yet?
Is the WiFi connection set to connect automatically?



Windows7 is doing that automatically for me.
Any HP docking station drivers that you perhaps did not install yet?
Is the WiFi connection set to connect automatically?



I will check and come back to you soon.

Eduardo.



Please bare with me. I will contact you tomorrow.



No problem at all, take your time ;)



I didn't install any software from the HP docking station. Windows 7 is set to connect automatically.

Please advice.

Eduardo.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget