HP Laptop Ie Explorer and computer Freezing

My laptop has started to take a really long time responding and freezes in Internet Explorer. I will reboot and it will work ok for a few minutes then back to slow or no responses. I have done a full virus scan and also run Malwarebytes without any success. My friends computer started the same thing this week. Exact same symptoms. Itel core I3 6 gig of RAM



I have run chkdsk and restored the IE to default setting. I have run norton system check also. The funny thing is that my friends compter that is a desktop experiencing exact same symptoms.



I have run chkdsk and restored the IE to default setting. I have run norton system check also. The funny thing is that my friends compter that is a desktop experiencing exact same symptoms.



Possibly over heating. You could try blowing some compressed air into the air outlet to dislodge any dust.



install speedfan to monitor the temperatures : http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php
for cleaning a laptop - best open it, to be able to clean the cpu fan properly !
for the PC - don't forget to check the PS fan and the cpu fan!



Is it doing this freezing only while using Internet Explorer?

If so download and install Google Chrome and try surfing with that and report back the result.



it can also be malware - or dying hardware
depending on what you think, we can make suggestions

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget