WDS Server

Hello Guys,

I am bit stuck with WDS server problem, I have build and configured the WDS server on my Exi 4.0 server ( on virtual machine ) it is working fine.
But when I capture the image on my build computer and click the upload captured image on WDs server. it comes up with error.
The path cannot found. i tired using Server IP address and even server Name but no success. I tired Shit +F10 key for command prompt and can not even ping the WD_server. ( WDS is virtual machine on EXI4.0 server )
Can any one help what is the reason

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ramay



you need to add the network driver to the windows pe (boot.wim).. a quick check is using ipconfig to ensure that you are getting a valid ip address.

dism /add-driver /driver:
A complete walkthrough is available @ https://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-29823



you need to add the network driver to the windows pe (boot.wim).. a quick check is using ipconfig to ensure that you are getting a valid ip address.

dism /add-driver /driver:
A complete walkthrough is available @ https://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-29823









Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget