windows 10??

I would like to know if I should wait until windows 10 comes out or buy the 8.1 that is currently available ? what are the benefits of windows 10 that makes it superior to 8.1? also what Microsoft office version should I get ? currently I have 2007. Is office 365 supposed to be the latest ?? please let me know.

Thank you



Windows 10 is built on Windows 8.1. It removes the Metro way of working (which I never use anyway) and makes Apps work in windows instead of Full Screen.

If you can wait, no problem. If you cannot wait, Windows 8.1 works great and Windows 10 will be a free upgrade.

Please read my articles on Windows 10

http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Microsoft_Operating_Systems/Windows/A_16579-First-Impressions-of-Windows-10.html

and also ways to improve Windows 8 (which work in Windows 10).

http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Microsoft_Operating_Systems/Windows/A_16620-Ways-to-improve-Windows-8.html

I use Windows 8.1 (running now) and have Windows 10 running as well.



Windows 10 is built on Windows 8.1. It removes the Metro way of working (which I never use anyway) and makes Apps work in windows instead of Full Screen.

If you can wait, no problem. If you cannot wait, Windows 8.1 works great and Windows 10 will be a free upgrade.

Please read my articles on Windows 10

http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Microsoft_Operating_Systems/Windows/A_16579-First-Impressions-of-Windows-10.html

and also ways to improve Windows 8 (which work in Windows 10).

http://www.experts-exchange.com/OS/Microsoft_Operating_Systems/Windows/A_16620-Ways-to-improve-Windows-8.html

I use Windows 8.1 (running now) and have Windows 10 running as well.



I'm on windows 10 right now have been using it since it came out. I have better battery life then I did on 7 and it's stable.
but it's still on BETA, I would put windows 7 on the computer and then wait till 10 comes out. I would not recommend windows 8.1 to anyone.

Office 365 is the latest if you have an e3 license + you get to use office with it.



Also, Office 365 (Office 2013) is the latest Office (Office 15) with Office 16 due out probably about the same time as Windows 10.

I have Office 365 / 2013 running on my Windows 8.1 machine. It works great as well.



I would not recommend windows 8.1 to anyone.

Windows 8.1 works really well and as I note Windows 10 is built on Windows 8.1 directly. There is NO reason in the world not to use it if you need to. Windows 8.1 does everything Windows 10 can do and it does it well.



Office 365 is the latest if you have an e3 license + you get to use office with it.
what is e3license+?? Lets say I bought the 8.1 how do I get the free upgrade to 10 when available?

makes Apps work in windows instead of Full Screen.


what does it mean makes apps work in windows not in full screen ??

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget