Adprep detected that the logon user is not a member of the following groups

when I run adprep on my 2003 DC I get "Adprep detected that the logon user is not a member of the following groups ent admin, schema admin. ADPREP has stopped without making any changes" I added those groups to the domain admin action I'm using. no effect. HELP!



I added those groups to the domain admin action I'm using.

did you log out and log in again after you changed the group membership?



Can you try creating a new user account which is a member of those groups and run ADPREP while logged on as that user?



I added those groups to the domain admin action I'm using.

did you log out and log in again after you changed the group membership?



I actually rebooted a couple times, but the third time is a charm.





Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget