Automatically opening PDF files

My computer is automatically opening a PDF file when one is saved. How do I change this setting? When I save a PDF, I don't want it to be opened. It is being opened by "Reader" Not exactly sure what program that is.



If you are using Adobe Acrobat to create a PDF, it will open upon creation (entirely normal behaviour). If you also have Adobe Reader installed on the same machine, uninstall it. You do not need both.



When you save it from/through and where?



If you are using Adobe Acrobat to create a PDF, it will open upon creation (entirely normal behaviour). If you also have Adobe Reader installed on the same machine, uninstall it. You do not need both.



I've requested that this question be deleted for the following reason:
Figured it out.



@cansevin - Thanks, and I was happy to help.



What did it take to solve it?

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget