Citrix odd user profiles

Dear Experts,

I've discovered a lot of "odd" profiles on my citrix servers in the farm.
The profiles look like this: username1.company.000, username1.company.001, username1.company.002, etc.

What causes the creation of these profiles and how do I get rid of them?

Thank you!







Hello Sekar,

thanks for prompt response. I will try your suggestion.
I got a question tho:

I found this setting in the GPO for Citrix servers and wanted to know if this should have fulfilled the role of deleting profiles:
Computer Configuration Administrative Templates System User Profiles
> Delete cached copies of roaming profiles: Enabled.





There's a process that's hung that is preventing the profile from being deleted. Check the directory structure and see what file is there, which may give you a clue as to the cause. One of the Adobe Reader versions can cause this. Other products can as well. The GPO in reference is a good idea, but it will not resolve this issue.



Solved.

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget