Multiple Monitors via Remote Desktop

I am trying to access a remote computer via Remote Desktop that has Windows 7 Pro with Multiple monitors attached to it from a Windows 8.1 computer that has 2 monitors.

I want the 2 remote monitors to display separately (not Spanned) on my 2 local monitors.

How do I make this work....

Thanks Experts!



Unfortunately, you can't. Upgrade to Enterprise or Ultiamte. Pro doesn't support multiple monitors.



Unfortunately, you can't. Upgrade to Enterprise or Ultiamte. Pro doesn't support multiple monitors.



http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Remote-Desktop-Connection-frequently-asked-questions mentions the above



Is there an inline upgrade I can do that doesn't require a full reinstall to go from Pro to Ultimate? They are joined to a Domain and I don't want to have to reconfigure all their settings and Apps.



windows anytime upgrade http://bit.ly/1K3wQst


Windows Anytime Upgrade is only available for online purchase in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.



I see.... Looks like to cost $129 to go from Pro to Ultimate!

If we upgrade to Ultimate, what are the steps to getting the Remote Desktop session to use the dual monitors for the remote PC?

Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget