please tell me how to have 'my computer'

another language: Swedish windows7
I can not find 'my computer' icon on desktop

I can not find 'my computer' link on start menu



I have no experience with Swedish W7, but you should be able to click Start, then right-click on Computer, and then click Show on Desktop (whatever that is in the Swedish language). Regards, Joe



I have no experience with Swedish W7, but you should be able to click Start, then right-click on Computer, and then click Show on Desktop (whatever that is in the Swedish language). Regards, Joe



Sorry, I don't know Swedish.
But if you right click on the desktop and select personalize, then you should have "change desktop icons" on the left side of the window. Click that and select "computer" under "desktop icons" section. ok, ok,... That should give you Computer icon on your desktop.
Anyway I prefer using right click on start button and select "open windows explorer".



i now see 'my computer' on desktop



Glad to hear it!



Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget