RDP host for windows compact 7 / 2013

Hi all,

I am looking into a Windows CE 7.0 / 2013 SBC at the moment.
Looking through the MS documentation it appears that they still do not support the host on the device.
I used a Windows CE 5.0 SBC in the past and used a port for VNC to run on this.

What are the options if I wish to get the equivalent to an RDP connection to the SBC from for example Windows 7 / 8 machine? This would be via Ethernet.

I'm not 100% certain if I will end up using Compact 7 or 2013 as yet...

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

James



I think you are on the right track, apps like VNC, or logmein or teamviewer are options but not sure if any of this will work on compact 7.



I think you are on the right track, apps like VNC, or logmein or teamviewer are options but not sure if any of this will work on compact 7.



Android has better market proliferation...



I'll recompile our previous incarnation of VNC and see how it goes!
Thanks :-)





Share this

Related Posts

There was an error in this gadget